Looking for easy quick halwa recipe?Then this article is for you.Kalyana kesari halwa is the most delicious sweet in south india.
Kesari is a traditional south Indian sweet.This sweet is made especially in the wedding of SouthIndian marriages.
Kesari is not available on stores.It is prepared at home with love and care.Mostly during occasions this sweet is prepared.
This dish is made quickly and healthy too.You can made healthy by adding jaggery instead of sugar.This kesari can be made with fruits too.
Many fruits variations like mango,apple,pineapple and mixed fruit.This can also be made with milk and named it as milk kesari.
You may also like
Overview of Kalyana Kesari Halwa.
- Boil the water in a pan.
- Add ghee to a kadai and then add rava to it.
- Fry until it turns golden brown.
- Now add water to this rava and cook well.
- Once it is cooked,add coloring powder to it.
- In addition to this add sugar and mix well.
- Stir continuously without making any lumps.
- Ghee can be added part by part until this halwa absorbs it.
- Finally garnish with fried cashews and serve to people.
Kalyana kesari halwa
- 1 cup Rava/sooji
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
- 2 tbsp coloring powder
- 4 tbsp fried cashews
- First of all boil the water.At the same time,take a kadai and add ghee to it.
- Now add rava to it and fry until rava becomes golden brown.
- Add this warm water to rava and cook.
- After cooking completely add coloring powder to it.
- Now add sugar to it and stir continuously without making any lumps.
- Add ghee part by part and stir until ghee absorbs.
- Stir until kesari not stick to pan sides.
- Finally add fried cashews to kesari and serve to people.
- Onion health benefits and questions
- Fruit kesari
- Pineapple kesari
- Apple kesari
- Mango Kesari