Mysore Pak/Chickpea Fudge
Ghee Milk Mysore Pak is a traditional South Indian Sweet.This sweet is generally made on some special occasion.Chickpea Fudge is another name.Making such a delicious dish is awesome.
This is mouth watering sweet.If you make it perfectly,as soon as you put in your mouth it melts away.This sweet can be made along with vegetables like carrot,beetroot and coconut.Chocolate mysorepak is another sweet which is more delicious.I will put these dish in my upcoming post.
You may also like:
Overview of Ghee Milk Mysore Pak:
- First of all,fry besan flour in a pan until its raw smell goes off.
- At the same time,make sugar syrup in another pan.
- Now add milk powder to this syrup and stir well.
- Next add besan flour in this mixture and stir well.
- Make sure there is no lumps in this mixture.
- Now add Ghee to this mixture slowly.
- Wait until ghee is absorbed fully it this fudge.
- Now grease the tray with ghee and pour it.
- Wait for 15 min to cool down.
- Now cut them into pieces.
- Finally ghee milk mysore pak is ready to taste.
Homemade Ghee Milk Mysorepak
- 1 cup Besan flour
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1/2 cup Milk Powder
- 1.5 cup Sugar
- First take a heavy bottomed pan and fry besan flour until its raw smell goes off.
- Now add sugar and water in another pan.Boil it until it becomes one string consistency.
- Add besan flour and milk powder slowly and stir it.
- Next step is to stir continuously still there is no lumps in it.
- After bubbles started to come up in this mixture add ghee to it part by part.
- Stir it until this mixture absorbs all ghee in it.
- Grease a tray with ghee and pour this batter in it.
- Allow it to rest for about 15 mins and then cut into pieces.
- Finally Homemade ghee milk mysorepak is ready to taste.