Homemade Chickpea fudge is the most delicious sweet.This is the festival dish.At the same time, you need to have patience to prepare.
It might take 30 minutes.Because it is prepared using more ghee and need to bind well.This sweet is famous in South India.
There are 2 types of this dish.But at the same time, we are going to prepare with more amount of ghee.
Lets start our recipe below.This recipe is a mouth watering dish and melts in mouth.Homemade chickpea fudge in 30 minutes is shown below.
Chickpea Nutrition & Health Benefits
Health benefits of Chickpea flour:
Homemade Chickpea Fudge
- 1 cup Chickpea flour
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1.5 cup Sugar
- First, take a heavy-bottomed pan and fry chickpea flour until its raw smell goes off.
- Now add sugar and water in another pan. Boil it until it becomes one string consistency.
- Add chickpea flour slowly and stir it.
- Next step is to stir continuously still there are no lumps in it.
- After bubbles started to come up in this mixture add ghee to it part by part.
- Stir it until this mixture absorbs all ghee in it.
- Grease a tray with ghee and pour this batter in it.
- Allow it to rest for about 15 mins and then cut into pieces.
- Finally Homemade chickpea fudge is ready to taste.