Carrot Beetroot Soup For 8 Month Babies
Carrot and beetroot is the best combination of vegetables.These 2 are loaded with lot of nutrients.Try this carrot beetroot soup for 8 month babies.
These both are giving more health benefits.It enhances vision,iron content in blood.Both gives more and more benefits.
Both are making your child grow well.All these are best for your kids.Lets start our recipe by discussing the benefits and nutrients.
Nutrition of Carrot
Carrots Health Benefits
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Improves vision
- Gives glow in your skin.
Nutrition of Beetroot
Beetroot Health Benefits
- Great source of fiber and folate
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps in glowing skin.
- Boost your Immunity
- Anti cancer properties.
Carrot Beetroot Soup For 8 Month Babies Recipe:
- Take 1/2 carrots and 1/2 beetroots freshly.
- Wash both the vegetables well.
- Now peel the skin for both the vegetables.
- Then chop the vegetables into small pieces.
- Now peel 1 garlic and add it along with these vegetables.
- As your baby is 8 month,add a slight pinch of pepper.But this is optional.
- Cook in pressure cooker.
- After cooking,make it as grains by mashing well with masher.
- At the same time,you can also use mixer to grind it.
- Finally serve your baby with this soup.